Thursday, May 31st, the Advertising Club of Toronto proudly presents: Digital Day 2018.
Hosted at the Beanfield Centre, Exhibition Place, Digital Day is one of the largest annual networking events in the Canadian online advertising community. Digital Day brings together members of the agency, marketing, publishing, data management and ad tech world for an entertaining and educational experience. It strives to showcase best-in-class examples of this year's work, and facilitate discussion about present and future ideas concerning our industry. Last year, Digital Day played host to a sell-out crowd of over 700 attendees and we are expecting another year of record attendance.
This year's agenda includes:
Digital Outlook 2018: The People's Panel, presented by Teads
- We're putting YOU, the audience, front-and-center! Got a burning question about ads.txt? Publishers? Content? Tech? Transparency? SSPs? DSPs? GDPR? Or any other industry acronym? Our expert panel is here to debate and discuss these very topics- and more!
Questions can be submitted in advance over social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter. In order to have your question qualify, you'll need to have the following hashtags present: #TeadsPeoplesPanel & #DigitalDay2018. All participants submitting questions via social media will get credit on-screen during the panel. Prefer to remain anonymous? Then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
, and we'll be sure to anonymize your question.
Participating panelists include:
- Mladen Raickovic: Head of Canada, Global Partnership @ Google
- Alexandra Panousis: Executive Consultant, Former CEO of Starcom & Mediavest
- Janice Liu: VP of Digital Solutions @ Cossette
- Yuli Shumsky: Director, Digital Marketing & Operations @ CIBC
- Scott Neil, Senior Director, Commercial Business @ Kijiji Canada
- This year's speaker will be Pelmorex Corp CEO, Sam Sebastian! He'll provide commentary and insight on opportunities and trends he sees our industry facing in 2018 and beyond. Sam will also talk about his career path - including his move from Google Canada to Pelmorex Corp.
Digital Day 2018 will also include the People's Choice Awards & the Merit Award.
The Merit Award serves to recognize an outstanding contributor to the digital advertising industry in Canada. More info on the People's Choice Awards and nominations will be released shortly.
For all Sponsorship and Media inquiries, please contact: