Friday, February 28th, The Advertising Club of Toronto is proud to present its 21st Annual Ski & Snowboard Day at The Georgian Peaks Club.
Enjoy a day of sunshine on the slopes with friends and colleagues, all set in Ontario's beautiful Blue Mountains. The Peaks provide something for every type of skier and snowboarder; those who are more adventurous can enjoy a superb half-pipe and two terrain parks.
Your ticket includes a full-day lift pass, BBQ lunch, ski and snowboard races, après ski food & drinks, door prizes, and a pass to the after party held at Kaytoo in the Blue Mountain Village.
For more information about this event and for sponsorship inquiries, please contact Ski Day Event Chair Cassandra Orford
or Committee Member Brian Makse
- 8:30 – 10:00am:Registration (receive lift pass, lunch tickets, door prize ticket, après ski ticket and After Party wristband), sign up for races, complete waiver.
- 11:00am: Adam Lowe from AdMan Sales available for complementary snowboard lessons; meet by Bay Street lift.
- 12:00 – 1:30pm: Lunch (on deck, weather permitting).
- 1:30pm: Races on Rogers Run.
- 3:30 - 5:30pm: Apres ski food and drinks
- 4:30 - 5:30pm: Race winner announcements and door prizes
- 8:30pm - late: AdClub Ski Day After Party at Kaytoo in the Village At Blue Mountain.
||Complementary Snowboard Lessons
||Apres Ski Begins
||Race Winner Announcements
The Georgian Peaks Club
104 Wensley Street