Friday, February 28th, The Advertising Club of Toronto is proud to present its 21st Annual Ski & Snowboard Day at The Georgian Peaks Club.
Enjoy a day of sunshine on the slopes with friends and colleagues, all set in Ontario’s beautiful Blue Mountains. The Peaks provide something for every type of skier and snowboarder; those who are more adventurous can enjoy a superb half-pipe and two terrain parks.
Your ticket includes a full-day lift pass, BBQ lunch, ski and snowboard races, après ski food & drinks, door prizes, and a pass to the after party held at Kaytoo in the Blue Mountain Village.
- 8:30 – 10:00am:Registration (receive lift pass, lunch tickets, door prize ticket, après ski ticket and After Party wristband), sign up for races, complete waiver.
- 11:00am: Adam Lowe from Eat It Up Media available for complementary snowboard lessons; meet by Bay Street lift.
- 12:00 – 1:30pm: Lunch (on deck, weather permitting).
- 1:30pm: Races on Rogers Run.
- 3:30 – 5:30pm: Apres ski food and drinks
- 4:30 – 5:30pm: Race winner announcements and door prizes
- 8:30pm – late: AdClub Ski Day After Party at Kaytoo in the Village At Blue Mountain.
The Georgian Peaks Club
104 Wensley Street